Information Collection and UseThe Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide your name, email address, age, password and other registration information. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. We may use this information to help make changes to the service to better serve you and our users.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We will never distribute or sell personal information from our users to any third party unaffiliated with us except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
Personal Information Related to MarketingTrackteem, Inc. may also collect name, business address, email address, and phone numbers of contacts for the purpose of business-to-business marketing of our Services. For example, we may collect your information from trade shows or from website inquiries and white paper downloads. We do not sell this contact information. Our marketing emails contain an opt-out link. When you opt-out, we delete all of your personal information. If you indicate interest in our Services, we may disclose your contact information to affiliates that sell and support our Services. You have the right to request that we disclose information about our use of your personal information, including:
- Categories of personal information we collect
- Categories of sources of this information
- A copy of your specific personal information collected over the preceding 12 months
- Categories of third parties we may disclose personal information to
- Any specific disclosures of your personal information